This past week has been crazy.
1) I had a sleep test and I am positive I have sleep apnea. So, yippee for me! The doctor just has to confirm it, but the med techs are positive, and they know their stuff.
2) I started and ended a relationship with a very nice guy. We had dated back in May a couple of times, but I didn't think we had enough in common. Then three weeks ago, we started talking again. We went out a few times. I like him a lot. He's just a nice guy. But after I told him I didn't wanna date him in May, he went and got engaged to another girl and she broke his heart. So, even though there's a mutual liking going on--he's still healing... So things are on pause right now. It makes sense. But it's gonna be tough to let him go this time. It was fun going to the baseball game and holding hands and just enjoying time spent together. Ah patience.... I hate you.
3) I spoke in church yesterday! Ack! It was such a nice opportunity to study the gospel and learn something new. I talked about the need for prophets. I realized that living prophets give us a rich opportunity to practice faith in times of difficult. That practice can help to sanctify us and we can learn the love of the Savior.
4) I'm sleeping with oxygen every night. Holy hannah, what a difference that makes!
5) I'm still at a loss as to what to do with my life/career. I just wanna be right now.
The fact is, I have been waking up 3 to 4 times a night every night for ages. I've been absolutely exhausted throughout the day. Finally, I have the health insurance to pay to diagnose and treat the sleep apnea that I believe I've had for years. So, I may have given up a better career, but I would never have been able to get this problem diagnosed back in DC. I am here for a reason, and if the only reason is to get this treated so I don't die of a heart attack at 40, then that is a good enough reason for me.
6) My half-sister Bethany had a little baby boy! Kannon Roscoe Banks! He's a cutie patootie! She's sooooo young. She's only 18. And the daddy is only 21. But they love eachother, so that's good....
So that's a little update.
I start on Sweeney Todd next week! I am helping with music! I'm so excited!