Monday, March 21, 2011

The Every Other Day Diet

Today was a perfectly lovely day.

I woke up late, which is the way it should be. I like sleeping in!

I got ready and had a tasty bowl of oatmeal!

I sang soprano in the choir! I love singing in the choir. I love singing in the choir!

Then... across a crowded room... in walked...

Mike and Maryanne!!

I ran from the stand and hugged them both!

It was wonderful! During the church meeting, I sat next to them and my new friend Revere. It was wonderful. I know I've already said that.

After a great dinner, Maryanne and I started discussing diet ideas.

and I had an inspiration!

I want to start a new diet.

It's called the "Every other day" diet. I'm going to be very very good, every other day. Why? Because I have a tendency to treat every single day like, "The Last Day before I start a very strict new diet".

But with this new diet--I'm going to be very very good and tell myself, Tomorrow--you may have whatever you like, but today I'm going to remember that I am perfectly capable of self-control.

I think it's a good start. A nice moderate beginning. To be real, it's all about a collection of days, so if half of my days are very good, then that's better than nothing!

To end this perfectly lovely day, I'm watching Who's The Boss? But I'm kinda bored with it. I wish Cheers was on.

No comments: