Things that are currently on my mind:
1) Noah was a complicated story that actually delved into some of the elements of the story that I personally pondered... like the whole letting everyone die thing.
2) Elder Dallin H. Oaks' talk at the Priesthood Session of the April General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have so many more questions now! It inspired my curiosity.
3) I have a very cute nephew.
4) I spend way too much time having inane conversations with people in Facebook groups. I feel toxic.
5) I'm tired of being unhealthy. I keep thinking I'm depressed, but I realize I'm just anemic. Which is just another symptom of another problem. And on and on and on.
6) My TV is only showing in black and white right now. I've been watching West Wing. The show really works in black and white. I kind of love it.
7) I'm transferring to a new facility. I had a good talk with the person coming in to take over here at the storage facility--and she's wonderful.
8) My Aunt Marylou came to visit this weekend. We had such a great time! My brothers Nick and Matt came over with my dad John and we made Beef Massaman Curry! It was so tasty.
9) I paid a lot of bills. This is awesome. This left me without any moneys. This is not awesome.
10) Performing in Not The Messiah last week was absolute joy. The audience waived little glow sticks. The other singers were so talented. And I got to eat cheese curds and grape juice. During the show. During a song. Because I'm cool like that.
11) I'm afraid of a few things. I don't want to say them out loud because it gives them credence. But I carry a few extra fears right now.
12) The film I was in last year is doing really well at WorldFest in Houston. Our leading man--Carleton Bluford--was just nominated for Best Lead Actor. I'm so happy for him! Eventually you'll have an opportunity to see Stop Pepper Palmer in Utah. And when you do, remember that it was filmed right here in Utah with actors from Utah!
13) I'm still very grateful. Life is good. I washed my clothes last night. Woot!
So these are the things that are currently occupying my brain. Among a thousand others.
I need to settle my mind.