Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Lexington, VA







I just got home from spending Christmas in Lexington, VA with the Larsen family. I always have a good time with their family. It's very relaxing, everyone is always laughing at something, and the food is divine. While I was there, I took some pictures of Lexington, home of Washington and Lee University and Virginia Military Institute.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I wasn't able to go home this year, but I think my family had a good time without me.

I sent them funny tee-shirts and copy of Chris Clark's new movie Stalking Santa.

The Larsen's had a very nice Christmas program where we read about the birth of the baby Jesus, and then Lesley pulled out hair ties and she made everyone wear little bunnies in their hair. I had two right on top of my head. I looked like little Cindy Who, so I took some tape and pulled my nose up. Lesley looked like a unicorn and we won't even talk about how she looked with her nose taped up. I don't know that I've ever laughed so hard. Her nieces and nephews were so much fun. And her brother Fred sat and let his daughter Emily and Lesley put 12 little bunnies in his hair.

I would post these pictures, but I think I'd better not publish them on the world wide web just yet.

No comments: