Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Making a List

I am doing my best to whittle away the problems that weigh on my mind.

Which is way more than I've been doing.

So here are the steps I've taken--this isn't interesting--but it's cathartic.

1. I went to the doctor last night to check out my unhealthy feelings. I'm going to have a sleep test to see if I have sleep apnea. And I have medicine for other stuff.

Check... One step closer to happy.

2. I ate a Fiber One bar, brocolli, dairy free shepherd's pie, cherries, a half a piece of chicken, tortilla soup, and grapes and apples with walnuts.

You will note:

NO Ice cream!!

Check.... another step to bliss.

3. I went for a walk!

Check.... shika POW!

4. I ate dinner with two very good friends. It was a nice evening. I mentioned to Gabe that I was going to try to lose some weight.

Brace yourself....

He replied,



"Why?"



Check.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Woot. You know a certain mutual friend of ours is booked her flight today to Salt Lake City, right? You two will be good for each other.

Eve said...

I thought she was going to India first! I will be good to her. I'm so happy she's going to be out here. I need her! It would be perfect if you found an awesome job out here too... but you're doing wonderful things in VA.

Miss Heather said...

I'm glad you're going to get tested for sleep apnea because I'm pretty sure you have it. I'm so happy you'll eventually be able to sleep better. :) And yay for guys being awesome!

Ace said...

Who is this Gabe and when can you marry him? ;)