Monday, December 31, 2012

Bring On The New Year!

From November 1st -Thanksgiving, I posted something I was grateful for everyday on facebook. It made everything better.

Not one to deny what works, I am going to do this for the entire year of 2013. But rather than clog up people's newsfeed--I'm going to record my gratitude here.

That's my ONLY resolution...

                              I simply resolve to be grateful.
         
                                                   There is a lot I would change about myself, my finances, my health...

But I'm not going to resolve to change anything but how I look at myself and my life.

At the end of the year, we'll see what happens.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Whenever I focus on being grateful good things happen. :) You'd think it would motivate me to do it all the time. Although, I do find that when I am particularly down on myself and life in general, the thought that pops in my mind is, What are you grateful for?
So, I wish you a grateful year! Good resolution to have!

Eve said...

Thanks Melissa! I am excited about it! Have a beautiful New Years!