Monday, March 31, 2014

Holy Poo I'm Tired

I have this haunting fatigue that is making every part of my body feel like it weighs a million pounds. Standing is a problem.
Holding my head up is a victory.
Typing is a something.
Thinking of words is hard.

ARghhhhhhhh.....

I had such a lovely weekend. Why do I feel like I spent two days pounding tequila??

Friday night, I worked out for 90 minutes. I felt completely trashed afterwards. I called my good friend Nancy and promptly enjoyed a lot of unhealthy food at a diner. It was glorious.

Junk food for the win!!

Saturday, I gave exercise another chance. 45 minutes. Heartpounding. 160 beats per minute.

I felt great!

Sang for 3 hours at rehearsal for the oratorio.

My brother Matt and I went shopping for clothes and he bought me a large Kale smoothie.

It was tasty!

Healthy Food wins!
Exercise wins!

I stayed in Saturday night and went over all the songs for the gospel music event last night.

Loooooootttts of singing.

Sing sing sing.

Sunday morning--I woke up and made a big breakfast with eggs and an english muffin. I sang in the ward choir for 45 minutes. Then I joined the rest of the gospel choir-Soulful Praise--and we sang for our church congregation. It was so exhilarating. Lotsa stress. Lotsa joy.

Driving in show. Going to Bountiful to get set up for the concert.

Singing, more singing. Singing again.

Trying to release stress. Trying to be happy. Trying to be positive.

I began resonate a few simple objectives. Sing with faith. Share with love. Be present.

When the other choir got up to sing, we were supposed to stand off stage and wait for them to finish and then join them for the final two numbers. This choice didn't resonate with my objectives. So I went off script. I walked back into the audience and cheered the other choir as loudly as I could--with as much love as I could muster.

After the concert, I joined my family at Village Inn where we did what we do best--we ate (food win!) and we talked about auric fields, spirituality, etc. We all completely suck at small talk.

I came home and gabbed on the phone for a while with my friend Travis. Good times...

I woke up today and I feel like I've been run over by a truck.

By a large, heavy, truck.

I can't... So much tiredidity. That is my new word for tiredness. Tiredidity.

I am going to leave work in 30 minutes and I'm going to go the gym. I am going to crawl on the treadmill and roll over a few times on the yoga mats.

Me for the win!

Oh good grief someone please make this pounding stop.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are a busy girl! keep up the good work... you amaze me!