Thursday, July 16, 2009

Things that Annoy Me--Warning: TMI

Things that annoy me:
mass texts. I don't know how to respond! And I don't know if I'm really invited, or if the sentiment even matters if it's going to 500 other people! So, I don't. Respond.
plants dying. Currently, the plants on my back deck are all dead. All of them. The other decks of happy smiley plants, and my deck looks like the home of Morticia Adams.
lazy students. nuff said.
missing friends. I wish you were here! (You know who you are. That's right, it's YOU!)
buying books and never reading them.
gaining weight. poo.
never ending visits from Aunt you know who. If I lost weight, this issue would go away I'm sure.
snoring. I have a sore throat from snoring. What. the. heck?!

I know that the answers to health problems lie in my weight. I know. I know. I know.

Just let me complain already. Just because I know the immediate cure doesn't mean I don't want to complain about the horrible inconvenience of it all. I could buy stock in the Always Corp.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I know what you mean. I keep thinking I'm finally losing weight, and then the lovely water retention starts in...argh! And seriously, the fact that my garden is still alive is shocking me. Really. The grass however...is looking really sad since watering the lawn seems to be my job. So, yeah, amid the lovely upkept green lawns, there lies our pitiful dormant brown lawn.

Miss Heather said...

I agree with everything you said! But instead of the "aunt" it's conversations with my mom, who loves to mention that I'm fat. :(

I'm sorry all your plants died. I used to have a really green thumb but it went away. I don't know where it went.