Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pictures from NYC trip


These pictures are from the little two day trip to NYC. They are random.

The above picture is me and Mike. Note Mike has a killer tan-line from our 4 hour drive with the top down.

This is Heidi's street in Harlem. It was the perfect place to crash. Heidi is a producer with a great theatre company in the Village.


Times Square baby!


More Times Square. They had set up bleachers so people could watch the Season Premiere of MADMEN on the street. Kinda cool. Lots of people and lots of shows I want to see!
As I posted earlier, we went to see In The Heights. It was wonderful! We sat next to this guy who works for the Canadian Stage Company. We chatted it up about theatre in Canada and now I wanna go to Toronto! We agreed that they should sell off the close seats first. Too many of us were up in nosebleed seats. I loved the music, but I'd rather be in smaller venues anyday.


On the way to Heidi's from the village--I snapped this pic of Mike and Heidi's reflection as we rode the A-train to Harlem.

It was a great time! I can't wait to get back and see more shows.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Only six pictures? SIX PICTURES? You HAD to have taken more. Why do we not get MORE?????