Saturday, January 2, 2010

Babies




Bunches of babies are coming to earth in 2010. Some have already arrived.

So far Ethan Kingsley and Adam Nathan are here!

And more little cherubs are on their way! What I love the most is that these babies are coming to families that are amazing and strong. These babies are lucky kids. They are coming to families filled with love, hope, wisdom, and humor. These are such lucky, happy kids.

I believe that as these little kiddos come to us throughout this year--and trust me--the babies are coming!!--the world will be a better, brighter, lovelier place.

Thanks to all the moms and dads out there who work hard to create a beautiful home on earth for these cutie pies.

In a related note--my dear friend Randy lost his father yesterday. My heart breaks at his loss. I say it's related because with birth and death--heaven lingers in the air. The baby comes trailing clouds of glory. Lost Loved Ones travel between heaven and earth, warming our hearts as we think of them and remember their love.

I wish that Randy didn't have to lose his father at such an early age. I can't imagine.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I was just thinking today- isn't Leslie due really soon? You are right about birth and death intermingling heaven with us. You have a perfect way of saying things. Maybe you could talk about "Heaven" in your class this semester. I always love to hear what people think about it. It intrigued me (the idea of Heaven) for many, many years.