Friday, January 15, 2010

Birthdays and Other Thoughts

My birthday is coming up soon.

At times like these, I want to figure out exactly what it is I have been doing on this little earth over the past few years.

Oh life, you are so funny to me.

In other thoughts--a lot of people are visiting this little bloggy because I made a random comment about Ingrid Michaelson and Greg Laswell possibly being married. I never noticed that a reader had posted a comment that said that they had been best friends for years, and now they were in the middle of dating. I love it! So, to update for those of you who, like me, missed that beautiful and informative comment--apparently they are happily dating. I wish them both the very best! I love their voices and their music. Both of them have such a gravity to their music that just stops my heart.

My favorite song from 2009 is Ingrid Michaelson's "Men of Snow". Here is a copy of the song to enjoy on this fine Friday afternoon.

I'll talk more about the horrible process of looking back, and why journaling is just depressing--in a later post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are actually engaged now :)
notice the rings on their ring fingers. and someone screamed out "are you guys married" at one of the shows last month and she was like.."nooo but we might be getting"-- and then she was like "oh you guys stop getting me all flustered!" haha it was cute. they are adorable together!