Monday, September 20, 2010

Funny

My friend Kris recommended I check out this blog:

The Inappropriate Bishop Higgins

I have been giggling to myself all weekend.

Here are some of my favorite posts:

Saturday, October 10, 2009
All Things To Be Done In Order

If you'd like to make an appointment with the bishop, you need to see Tom Davis, who is the secretary for the executive secretary. He'll make an appointment for you to see the executive secretary, Brother Samuelson, who will then schedule your bishop's appointment.

Thursday, August 06, 2009
Twenty Third Most Popular Sin This Week

Lusting after the girl at the DMV with the low cut shirt reading the book "Miracle of Forgiveness" and trying to imagine what sin she committed to warrant her reading the book.


Sooooo funny.

2 comments:

Bri said...

This is the best thing. The BEST thing to happen to me this week! Haha Love it, thanks for sharing babe.

Eve said...

That's fabulous! Yippee!!