Monday, November 29, 2010

Sunshine!

Sunshine came to visit me while snow fell on the rest of the world.

I can't even tell you how much I love this girl.

We have been the best of friends eversince we were 14 years old, eating green sherbet ice cream, mooning over Robert Downey, Jr. as he seduced Cybil Shepherd in "Chances Are". The visit was short and sweet, but so wonderful. Somehow she makes everything better. We can joke about the sad state of our lives and by virtue of the fact that we're laughing--everything just seems so much easier.

And she was my first house guest to see the unpacked apartment! I still need to hang a couple of pictures, but other than that--everything is put away!

The snow outside is too beautiful for words.

I am blissfully content right now. It's more than I deserve that's for sure, but I'm not gonna complain.

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Oh I love you so much! You make my life better, thanks for loving me warts and all!

Miss Heather said...

SO JEALOUS!!! I've seen her and I've seen you and never both together!! Call me next time!!! :)

Sunshine said...

Heather, just before I clicked on the comments I thought, we were so dumb not to invite you to come-- Losers!

Next time it is, 'cept, I want to be all alone so we can really talk. Love you guys!