Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Resolutions 2014

I am not about setting goals about what I want to become... I figure I'll become exactly who I become.

My resolutions are about actions I want to participate in and focus on in 2014.

1) I want to write about 12 different events from my life. I'm going to spend a month writing about each topic/moment/event. I'm going to focus my writing and develop my style. And by the end of the year, I'll have written 12 chapters in my book of life! I will spend 2 hours a week working on this.

2) I have a giant crock pot. It's getting dusty. I'm going to use it once a week. I will try a new recipe at least once a month.

3) I'm going to move every day for 20 minutes. It could be dancing around the room, walking, juggling, moonwalking, skipping through the mall, or playing hopscotch. I just want to move every day for 20 minutes.

4) Socialize. I'm going to go out on a date or go to an event with single people around my age once a month.

5) Keep Gratiblogging. It's been a lot of fun. Why not keep going?

What new things do you want to try this year? 


No comments: