Friday, August 7, 2015

Celebrating DeAnne!

Last weekend, we celebrated my adorable mother in law's birthday! Jaxon came to stay with us that night, and Antonio's siblings and their families (sans Megan--we missed you!) visited us in our home. It was a really relaxing and happy evening. Antonio's mother is amazing. She raised 4 wonderful kids on her own. She reminds me of my grandmother, who was a single mother most of her life too. She is just such an impressive woman to me. She was a dancer in high school. She graduated with a degree in Communications from Southern Utah University, and she is an incredibly hard worker. I have always felt loved and welcomed in her family. More than that, her son is wonderful to me--and I imagine he learned that from his mother.

Grandma opening up her gifts from Daniel and Jaxon. 


Toby and his adorable son Rocky!

Antonio and his cute nephew Rocky! 



I wish I had taken more pictures, but we had a wonderful time.

I love my new family!


No comments: