Tuesday, May 20, 2008

pictures. . .because I feel like it!

My friends Megan and Jim. I took their engagement pictures last week and this is one of my favorites. They're moving out to California in just a couple of weeks. I'm so sad!!
This is one of Spencer's headshots. I just sent them off for printing, so I have them on my computer. He's kind of a looker. It's fun to see this suave picture and then remember his messy morning hair and giant coke bottle glasses.
This is my favorite shot. It's not a great headshot--but it captures the me inside my head. And I like that.
This is my latest headshot.
This is a picture of my roommate Sarah with our friend Craig. I miss Craig. He was in DC for internship and returned to SLC. He was wonderful! I used to find him at giant parties sitting on the floor in front of my bookshelf reading. He's wonderfully complicated! (And you KNOW how much I love complicated men :)

I never take pictures anymore. It's tragic really. There's so many things to take pictures of!

Anywhoooo--in an effort to liven up this little website, I'm posting some recent pictures that I can find!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Ooh! I love your newest headshot. It's GORGEOUS! And YOU are gorgeous.

Ace said...

You're gorgeous, dear Evie. Also, is it wrong to say that I think your friend Spencer is beautiful and that I'm a teensy bit jealous? ;) However, I'm super glad that you have such a great friend in him. He seems to be one in a million.