Saturday, June 28, 2008

A week in the life

I've spent the past week working on cutting the script for our upcoming production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. This will be the second time I've directed this play this year. I am kind of excited by this time round. I can't get my last Titania and Oberon out of my mind. The girl who played Titania was such a little miracle. I giggle every time I think about some of her choices.

I'm really excited by everyone who is in this cast.

On another topic--I went and saw Wall-E last night after teaching my Ethics class. I don't know what was better, the movie? The previews? ("Let it begin!" and "I'll go get my ball!") or the short at the beginning of the movie? Just go see it and let's call this post finito!

I need to go to Kinkos and bind the script.

But first, I've been watching Oprah this week. Truly, I love this woman. I think she gets more amazing with every passing year. After yesterday's episode, I've decided to live my life with more gratitude. I need to stop focusing on what I don't have and start appreciating all the little things I do have that make me and my life so freaking amazing!

And now I'm going to take my perfect body and drive my brilliant little beast of a car that roars like a lion and get this script copied and bound!

On another note--I think we're having a party at my house tonight. Not sure really. I guess I'll just show up!

No comments: