Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sappy and Happy

I feel wonderful today!

I cleaned my car out for the first time in WAY too long. I filled the garbage can full of junk just before the trash man came and emptied it. I used the armorall wipes like they were going out of style and my little baby is a shining!!

I had a great workout at the gym!

I washed bedding!

I organized my classes!

I found a substitute for the classes I'm missing this quarter!

I'm performing a show in Floyd--which I have yet to create--and they're going to film it in segments with 3 cameras and a professional videographer. Then they're going to give us copies of it so we can have amazing demo reels!! This means that I have to work my butt off over the next few weeks--but I get $4,000 worth of footage of myself to send off to agents! Wahoo!!!

Right now my English class is busy writing their persuasive essays. They're going to be persuasive geniuses!

Sorry to be so happy go lucky, but this really has been a great week.

I went to the temple on Tuesday and had a great awakening thought: We arrive at our promised blessings BECAUSE of our trials--not inspite of them. I need to be more grateful for my trials. Because of them I have greater empathy and greater appreciation for the good times.

No comments: