Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ezra Furman Concert


Here's the ultimate brother/sister duo--Bri and Davon. We're standing in line to enter before the concert.


The lovely ladies--Christina and Amanda. We sat forever waiting for the concert to start, but we had awesome seats in the balcony. We could see everything--and we didn't have to stand.

This was good, since the concert went from 9pm to about 1am.



Saturday night, Ezra Furman and the Harpoons played with joyous abandon. And I danced on the balcony of the 930 Club with reckless abandon.

There was no fear in the land, only happiness. It was a beautiful night.


It was kinda magical. But only in that whole, "I'll never forget this night for the rest of my life--oh word could my heart hold anymore joy--I don't think so" kinda magic.

And I haven't even started talking about Delta Spirit yet!!


No comments: