Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good Job Evey! Way to Breathe!

I've spent the day in bed today just trying to feel nothing.

I realize that I'm a total wimp, but I just didn't want to face the world today.

So . . .

I didn't.

The next time I date someone and they ask me, "How are you still single?"--I'm not really sure how I will answer that question. I'm still kind of reeling a little bit.

I am going to try and figure out a list of intriguing goals and passions to work towards. I'm going to identify a distracting new way to view life that will give me all the perspective necessary to pick myself up from my funk. I will go on to become the best me I possibly can.

But today, I'm going to pat myself on the back and say, "Good job Evey! You're still breathing! Way to go!"

And that's all she wrote about that.

3 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

i hate funks. funks suck. sorry you're going through one!!!

Miss Heather said...

Good Job, Evey... I'm not kidding... you are amazing... keep breathing and come over whenever you want. :)

Melissa said...

You are an amazing person, and I feel for you. Depression sucks!