Friday, January 28, 2011
Happy Birthday to me!
Yesterday's birthday might have been the best in ages.
Gifts I received from either myself, God or a friend:
1. Cap'n Crunch with berries for breakfast. (and dinner)
2. Thai food for lunch with a new friend.
3. A new library card!
4. I finally got on anti-depressants!
5. I went to the dollar movie and saw Megamind.
6. I saw The Talented Tenth by Richard Wesley.
7. I get to do a great new show with Lonzo Liggins. We're just figuring things out right now, but it should be great!
8. A new tv! (free gift from friends whose friends are giving it away)
This is seriously one of the best birthdays ever!
I took a bunch of pictures at the Salt Lake Library yesterday to mark the beautiful day.