Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve Happiness



HAPPY NEW YEARS!

HAPPY 1-1-11

HAPPY DAY!

Yesterday was perfect. I went and saw The King's Speech with my little brother. We had planned on seeing it for months. It was worth the wait.

It was wonderful, touching, inspiring... It was swell!

In the morning, I did my budget, trying to figure out if I could go on a little trip to see one of my favorite people for New Years... but I came to the sad conclusion that with only $10 left... the trip wasn't going to happen.

And after having a minor temper tantrum... I felt good about exercising my self-control. Granted, my baby brother covered us at the movies.

After the movie, Nick came over and I made us spaghetti while we finished my puzzle and we watched Community on hulu.

Then I went over to my friend Gamyr's house to celebrate the New Year. It was wonderful. The week before, I had helped him paint his wall. It looked incredible!
His daughter Hannah was there and a few other friends. It was great fun.

We danced like crazy nerds and toasted in the new year with joy.

I got home and crashed in my warm bed.

It was a great start to the new year. I have a lot of thoughts. But I'll end this little post.

No comments: