So I just spent the last post feeling my pain....
But now I'm feeling happy.
And here's why.
1. I'm in a freaking movie! And it's awesome!
2. The Avenue Q cast performed at the Pride Festival right after Alex (Unique) from GLEE! And they completely killed it!!
3. I made a new playlist yesterday called Hiphop Love. It includes Robin Thicke, Macklemore, and some reggae. It makes me very happy.
4. At the dinner party, a few friends brought their kids over and the kids caught a little duckling!! I didn't touch it because I don't want rabies--but it was so cute to see the kids catch it! Let them get rabies--it'll be a growing experience for them. Kids like growing, right?
5. Despite all I had to get done yesterday, I totally rocked it! I got it done!
6. Even though I didn't walk Sunday or Monday--I walked for 2 hours on Saturday! Like a freakin' boss!
7. I'm eating strawberries.
This isn't me sublimating my pain--this is my reveling in my joy.
Right now, I'm grateful for Nas & Damian and really good summertime music.