Sunday, February 1, 2009

Friends




I had a wonderful day yesterday. I went to Staunton with my friend Christina. Friday night as I sat around with Lesley, Robert and Christina, I was overwhelmed with gratitude for good friends.

And Saturday morning as Christina and Lesley and I visited with the Souder's--I again was touched by the magic of being with people who value the arts, storytelling, and edifying the world through creativity.

Right now, I'm watching the Superbowl and submitting proposals for conferences. I am not watching the game very well--I just watched the Steelers score again. I need to focus my energies on the Cardinals. I have the power through my superfanbrain to help the Cardinals to win--if I only just concentrate!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Haha! I love that picture. I need to get copies of the pictures you took.

Thank you, my friend, for an absolutely wonderful weekend! Friends ARE real blessings and I am so grateful for our great conversations and our shared interests. Thanks for validating my love of stories and the arts and for educating me more. :) Love you!