Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jenny, Buffy, and Meee.

I'm biding my time until I have to go to the dentist.

I have 4 cavities that they're going to take care of today.

I'm really not feeling well. Kind of headachy, loopy.

I had some herbal tea and some veggie soup, but I'm afraid to take a tylenol since I'm going to the dentist.

Oh well.

My two obsessions this week:

Buffy and Jenny Oaks Baker. Jenny's son Matthew and I had fun this morning running around the backyard with the dog. I let him pick out his clothes for the day. He is 2. I don't know what kids clothes should be! Apparently, he chose swim trunks (which I knew, but didn't really think to care about) and the top that matched perfectly--(it had sharks on it too) was actually a pajama top. So, yeah.

But the dishes were done and the living room tidied. So despite Matthew's fashion faux pas, I think everything will be fine. Go to Jenny's website and enjoy the music that I get to listen to every morning as I watch her kids while she practices. It's a little bit of heaven, I won't lie. I love it!

As for Buffy--I bought season 4 at Wal-mart for $15. Yippee!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, that is great. I think it was Sarah Jessica Parker that would let her son wear pajamas to school because that's what he wanted to wear.
"They" (whoever they are) actually encourage parents to let kids pick out their clothes so that they learn to make choices.
Hazel for example, has been known to wear all pink and orange and then throw in a beautiful accent color of blue and brown.
It's actually kind of fun to see what they decide "looks good."

Eve said...

He was totally into making his choices, and the crazy thing is--the shirt and shorts matched perfectly. Both were the same shade of blue and green--and both had sharks on them. He wouldn't hear of wearing anything else. It looked really good! He also went poo by himself today. He was one awesome 2 year old. He doesn't say a word though. He speaks in "uh uh uh" until you point to what he wants. No words, but the kid can color coordinate!

Miss Heather said...

That's so fun!! I love Buffy because David Boreanz is SO HOT!! I watch Bones because of him!!

Hannah S said...

I like how you just casually throw out Jenny's name. I didn't know you were friends but that is nice of you to babysit! Is that part of your service to mom's? I wish I lived out there to take advantage of it!! :) But I am not glad to have to drive there.