Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My tooth

My last post didn't make any sense. At all.

I would clarify it but let's call the confusing post a rhetorical exercise. You're confused? So am I! We're all confused now!

Moving on.

I went to the dentist today for the last time.

I had 7 cavities. It's taken 3 visits to get them all taken care of.

Good grief.

About 5 years ago my old bridge came out and I've had a missing tooth on my right side of my mouth. The tooth on my left side had a huge cavity. I could feel them drilling. I thought they were going to go into my gums. Luckily it wasn't a root canal.

But the numbing is gone and it huuuuuurrrrrts!!!!

I'm such a wimp.

1 comment:

Miss Heather said...

You're not a wimp. I HATE dentist stuff!! Seven cavities? That's horrible! I'm so so so sorry!!!

And I liked your last post. Yes, confusing. BUT relationships and guys and all of that IS confusing. I LOVE YOU!