Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Sara!

I need to just wish a very public Happy Birthday to my friend Sara. We are about 2 weeks apart in age. We have been friends since we were 13 years old and she is one of my most favorite people in the entire world. When we were in high school we used to watch Robert Downey Jr. and drool while eating lime sherbet. We both liked the same guys--because we both have fantastic taste in men--but through it all--she was the best friend a girl could have.

I'm so happy that after all these years we're still close friends. We have very different lives, but I still feel so close to her. I watch her with her 3 kids. I see how happy they are and how well she runs her house and I am so proud of her. She takes time for her family, but then I hear about her own adventures with her sisters and friends and I know that she knows how to take time for herself as well.

I wish I could describe what her friendship has meant to me over the years.

Have a very Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Jeez, way to make a girl cry! You are so sweet Eve, and i mean that with all the gentleness and tenderness one could muster. You mean a lot to me. I remember about the time you came to Bear River. I always thought you were cool, and then... to be in plays... and Robert, good ol' Robert. I remember that too... he he.. you forgot U2 though, and dancing, and twinkies!

Love you guts, my bestie!