Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bangkok Blues


Angelina and I went to Bangkok Blues tonight in Falls Church to listen to some blues and eat some yummy Thai food. The band was pretty awesome. Doug Parks and the Lone Wolves. I love listening to live music. There was a couple two-stepping to the music. For the most part, the restaurant was a little empty, but they played great music and the food was great. I recommend it to anyone who lives in the greater DC area if you just wanna sit and listen to some great blues music. They're located right on Leesburg Pike.



2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

You should update your blog roll with my new blog. :) Silly girl. :)

It sounds like you guys had a blast! I'm jealous, I LOVE live music!!

Eve said...

I know I know. I still check it though! There are a lot of blogs that I watch that aren't on the roll. It's silly. Come visit!