Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Melissa Branin







Melissa Branin is an up and coming indie artist. I love working with her. Together, we wrote really fun music for a show three years ago. This fall, I get to work with her again on another Halloween show. Saturday morning, we stopped in Staunton and did a photo shoot. Here are some of the photos.

I love the freedom of shooting an album cover. It can look more like I'm capturing a moment than when I shoot headshots. I love eyes, but sometimes it's nice to just capture a person in their element.

I really enjoyed taking her pictures. She's such a talented musician. She is putting out her newest album this summer and needed new pictures for this latest feat.

Check out her music at http://www.myspace.com/melissabraninmusic

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all the pictures that you take, they all look amazing!

Eve said...

Thanks Melissa! We had fun.

Ace said...

Want to hear something weird?....Melissa is friends with a guy Dallan that I know. And I only know that because she posts on his facebook sometimes. Ha! Small world.