Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend Consumerism

I spent two lovely days with Lesley this week. We did some shopping, watched The Proposal, read some Poe, ate lovely meals and laughed. I love this girl! She is so funny and fun. I bought a sheepskin rug for my bedroom. I call it my prayer rug. And new golden sheets for when my mom comes to visit. Yellow is her favorite color. And a lovely yellow rug for the kitchen. And some kitchen towels.

We enjoyed a beautiful breakfast Saturday morning with Mikey and some tasty pancakes and strawberries. We didn't eat Mikey, but we laughed!

That afternoon, the three of us headed over to 5 Guys for French Fries and Hamburgers. Then we loaded up on food that Lesley could take with her to Waynesboro at Trader Joe's. I bought dinner for a family in my new ward that just had a baby. It's my first time bringing food over for a new baby. I grilled them a roast beef and cooked up some veggies/potatoes. And to top off the scrumptious meal, I made chocolate chip cookies from scratch!

I think we categorize this weekend as funny, friendly, tasty, and consumery!

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Man I wish I was there to party with you!!

Crystal said...

PPerfect! That sound wonderful and well-deserved