Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vacation Fantasies


I just got my passport! I really want to go on a cruise. I've never been. I want to go to the beach.

I found a cruise to the Bahamas for $119 for 3 nights.

I want to sit out and stare at the ocean and eat ice cream sundaes in my bathing suit. I want to eat shrimp cocktails and visit beaches.

And so I will.

But in the meantime, I'm excited for upcoming family time. My mom is coming to visit in July for a week. We're going to hit all the sights in VA and surrounding areas! It's going to be great fun! I just need to figure out the very best way to have all the fun possible within 9 days.

On July 23rd I'm flying up to the Upper Peninsula in Michigan to visit my two aunts and my grandparents for a weekend trip on the Great Lakes. I'm very excited! It is just beautiful in Sault Ste Marie during the summer. And, I haven't seen my Aunt Mary Lou for a few years.

Despite my fantasies, the cruise will have to wait until August or September. When is hurricane season again? Must not go during hurricane season . . .

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hi Eve! I love your blog. We're going to miss you in the Upper Peninsula by two weeks. We're going there with Dan's family at the beginning of August. Since we moved to Michigan, everyone has been telling us that we have to get up there so we're really excited.