Tuesday, December 22, 2009

7 Hours

Well, I just ate my last bowl of Peanut Butter Crunch cereal and I finished off my carton of milk.

I have a stack of clothes piled up next to the suitcase.

I have charged my phone.

The bills are ready to go out in the mailbox.

My boots are currently defrosting next to the little space heater.

And my flight leaves in about 7 hours.

I should probably buy new nylons since mine have rips in them--but I'm going to wear them with knee high boots, so it doesn't REALLY matter.

I'm racking my brain trying to think I've forgotten anything. I hope not!

I should probably go shower now.

I bequeath the rest of the oatmeal cookies and the leftover roast to my dear roommate Sade.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Bon Voyage, be safe and have a wonderful time, filled with love.

Come back soon!