Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More Family


Here we are. We're missing Matty and of course Jack.
Jayson, Kim, Konner, Kelli, Nick and me. It was a great time growing up with these wonderful people. It's so good to see everyone--even if it is only once a year.

This is my mom's brother Tom and his lovely wife Susan. My Uncle Tom is a pilot and Susan is a beautiful singer.

Dad and Nick. I can't believe Nick is taller than dad. Crazy!


Here's my cousin Sharon and her new boyfriend Jeff. We all really like Jeff. He got along with everyone really well at dinner. And he eats a lot! This pleased my grandma who made two pecan pies, layered jello, a giant prime rib, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, green beans, brocolli and cauliflower, red velvet cake with cream cheese and coconut icing, so. much. good. food!!!!

No comments: