Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Papers and Princesses


I'm done with my college composition class.

So. much. writing. to. grade.

I returned journals, narratives, and research papers today.

I graded journals, narratives, and research papers until 3am and this morning at 7am until finally running off to class at 9am.

To reward myself, I went to Disney's The Princess and the Frog.

It was lovely, but I was so tired. I sat contentedly in my comfortable seat, wrapped in my green pea coat. And smiled with relief that my composition class was finished. And smiled with joy to be watching a cute Disney musical. And then, I fell asleep.

I woke up to see the ending. And I giggled at the funny trumpet playing crocodile. And I vaguely caught a lesson about choosing love and career.

Cute movie. Happy day.
It's almost 6pm. Can I go to bed now?




1 comment:

Crystal said...

BWAH HAH HAH! You woke to see the ending. Warm. Cozy. Done... of course you slept~