Friday, June 12, 2015

Early Morning Walk About

I meant to sleep in until 7:30am.

(Can we pause for a moment and let the irony of that statement sink in a bit? Sleep in... until... 7:30am..... Yup.)

But I woke up at 6:45am feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Not sure why.

I think it was spending the day outside in the sunshine and the torrential rain under the canopy of beautiful green trees.

Anytime I'm outside, I feel refreshed.

It was also the wonderful rehearsal last night. I love rehearsing.

So I woke up early.

Antonio leaves for work at 4:50am. As far as I'm concerned, it's the middle of the night when he leaves.  4:50am isn't morning. It's ridiculous o'clock.

I woke up and discovered Atticus still sleeping peacefully on her bed.


I walked into check on Daniel and found him relaxed with the sunlight peaking through his window.

This little boy is just chillin' out in his sleep.

After finding all right with the world, I quickly returned to my room and turned on the Wii to play Super Mario Bros!!


No comments: