Sunday, September 6, 2009

King Curly


I am very tired today. This makes sense. This weekend has been long and lovely.

The script is basically done. (Thank you Lesley and Whitney!) and I went to a great house show at Mel's place last night after driving back up from Waynesboro.

I really liked the band. It was so chill and lovely. I just sat their pinching myself that I was able to watch them perform in such an intimate space. If you are in the DC area and you haven't been to a houseshow yet--you are truly missing out on an amazing experience.

In other news, I think I've figured out the best way for me to lose weight--I just have to make myself stop eating at 8pm. It's been tough this week, but so far the results are quite encouraging!

Check out King Curly's video "Family Man". They were asked to open for KD Lang!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

After 8 is a GREAT IDEA. I may copy you and having a band in a home sounds too amazing! I bet that was some kind a cool~