Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trips

While everyone else is having babies in 2010, I have decided to travel. Why? Because while I am very jealous of your insanely cute children, you can be jealous of my ability to leave the country at will.

So far, I have two trips planned. St. Thomas in January and London in April. Hopefully.

I wanna go to Spain too. And then Italy. And then India. And then Thailand. And by that time I will be in the poor house.

Soooo, I'm probably not going to buy the house.

I'd much prefer to plan vacations!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Have a great time on your trips. I am really jealous. I would love to hear about St. Thomas. We are looking into going away in February but we're not sure where to go.

Melissa said...

I am insanely jealous! So your goal was achieved...wait...I didn't have a baby this year...or next year...hmm, now I'll have to find something to make people insanely jealous of me! Wait...I have it...I have an amazing family. Okay, I feel better now. ;)

Eve said...

Oh Melissa--you have the greatest gift! You get to brag about how your little girl is in kindergarten--and (wait for it) potty trained!! I look forward to days of potty training and changing diapers, and the staying up all night with little ones--but rather than get too jealous--I am going to enjoy being exactly where I am right now. It is a little heart breaking to see so many of my friends having kids right now. I want my kids to have friends to play with! Melissa--you and I will have to have a kid at the same time someday so we can share pics!