Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random Thoughts from a Crazy Train

I'm sitting under a red blanket in the freezing freezing of Utah enjoying a slew of random thoughts.

My throat hurts and I don't feel well again. My grandma thinks it's tonsillitis and that I need to have them removed.

I don't have health insurance.

But I submitted my resumee with an insurance company Monday and if I get a job with them, I'll have insurance on day 1.

I was looking at pictures of my friends' babies online today, because they're cute.

My friends Mel and Ben both have dark hair. Their child has red hair.

Bonny has very dark hair and Mike has dirty blond hair. Their child has red hair.

BUT...

Caroline has flaming red hair and Frank has dark hair. And their baby has dark hair.

Jessica has red hair and Paul has dark hair. And their baby has dark hair.

Interesting. . . .

My mom has blond hair and my dad has dark brown hair. All three of their kids had red hair. Granted we were oddly red. All three of us had nice golden skin in the summer time. I think we're kind of a mutt version of red head. Both my grandmothers have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

When I expressed my anxiety to the guy I like about him not answering my phone call the other night, he said, "I hate that feeling." Not--I'm sorry. Not--I'll try to be more sensitive. Eh... I no longer care. Heart is officially turned to off.

This might have something to do with the fact that I looked really hot last night and someone else asked me out for this weekend. I don't think I'll go out with him though. I'm not really into him either. But it was a nice ego pick me up. And it made me feel better about myself.

My friend Clay made me promise to stop dating for a while. Stupid Clay and his stupid wisdom. I made that resolution two weeks ago. Then failed miserably. Stupid me.

These are really random thoughts.

I should probably stop now. Does anyone know where I can get off of the crazy train? I feel crazy. I need for my throat to not hurt anymore. I'm a little frightened that I might be in bad shape when we open in two weeks.

Did I mention it's really cold?

No comments: