Sunday, April 7, 2013

A New Look


My dear friend is moving to Cali this week.

I am couch sitting for her. 

My little apartment feels like a whole new place. 

It's so fancy!

I am going to miss my friend so much.

It's rare when you have so much in common with a friend. 

She's my friend that gets it. 

She is moving to California. 

I love the beach.

Right now, I have lots of good friends in Southern California, so I am going to make a concrete plan to go to Los Angeles at the end of June, just after Avenue Q closes. 

This is happening. 

Hello Beach.


I look forward to seeing you soon!

There are a couple of super cute babies born to other dear friends that I must squeeze while I'm there. 

Lifelong friends, the beautiful ocean, and fat babies.

Today, I am grateful to have a few more days with my beautiful friend, and for my upcoming trip!

(I am also incredibly grateful for General Conference. I know that it deserves more than a PS--so tomorrow I'll elaborate.)

No comments: