Saturday, May 9, 2009

Making a Plan

Perhaps if I publicize my "to do" list, I will get something done.

Today I am going to accomplish the following tasks:

1) Grade online classwork.
2) Vacuum
3) Take shoes out of the basement. (I take off a pair as I walk in the door--and the floor is now covered in my shoes.)
4) Go grocery shopping.
5) Shower.
6) Go see Tripping Lily at Mel's House Show tonight.
7) Eat.
8) Watch a sufficient amount of television.
9) Think about working out, but watch the time slip away and shake my head in shame because I didn't get a workout in. again.
10) Get over my weird self-destruction and go for a walk.
11) Think about how tomorrow I'll be better.
12) Recognize that there is no such thing as tomorrow. Tomorrow is a figment.
13) Recognize that evidence of yesterday is all around. We live with the constant evidence of our yesterdays.
14) Watch Aeon Flux on TNT.

That'll do it for today.

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

I hated Aeon Flux so much it makes me physically ill to think about you watching it. :)

Sunshine said...

stop with the tomorrows and start with today. do something small today, even if you don't want to.