Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes

The new quarter has begun!

I arrived home safely at 12:30am and immediately began working on classes! I fell into bed at about 3am.

Remind me never to go on vacation, put on a concert, finish up a quarter-full of classes, and start a new quarter-full all in the same weekend.

Now that I can see the end of this little nightmare--I'm a little pumped!

My classes are full. I'm teaching classes I love--and I have Thursdays and Fridays off!

On a very cute note: Peyton said to me, "You are fat because you eat too much!" He was very stern with me. (His mother is 92 pounds all wet. Not to justify myself--but it hardly gave me a complex. And he's right! I did eat too much!) But then, he proceeded to hug me and kiss my belly at odd intervals throughout the day. He is so adorable. Robin told me that they were teaching him about nutrition last week. He wouldn't let her buy him an ice cream cone the other day because his daddy had already given them a sucker in the morning. "That's too much sugar mommy!"

Soooo, I'm going to try and take the hint from the 4 year old and back off on the sugar.

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

ya, well today I was at my m-i-l's house and we were talking about my sis in law being pregnant and showing. My fil then asked me if it was official and my mother in law then patted my upper belly and said "ya, the baby's right here" I told her no the baby is in my uterus above my pelvic bone and that was just my fat stomach.

So.... ya, I should back off the sugar too!

Sunshine said...

just right after I eat this ding dong sitting next to me....

Eve said...

You crack me up!! I would totally use pregnancy as an excuse for eating ding dongs!