Thursday, October 1, 2009

Facebook Gems

Everyday I go on facebook and giggle at the clever wit of my friends.

This week has been particularly HIlarious.

Enjoy! (I want to give credit where credit is due, but despite their willingness to share on facebook, I'm not sure they want their words on my little blog. So--first names only.)

Colleen: Today's assignment for everyone: find a stranger, grab their hand and say, "let's do this!" Then walk over to a curb and jump off, pretending it's a big cliff, while shouting out, "I REGRET NOTHING!" Then help that stranger set up their own library card.

Caroline: would like to remind Quinn that he is generally a very happy baby who is very loved, and with this in mind should probably stop crying and screaming like a child who is possessed by the devil.

Robin: Michael is chasing his shadow in circles. It looks remarkably like a dog chasing its tail...except with a lot more laughter.

Robin: Michael is currently running in circles yelling "Oops, I lost my mind!" Earlier he was extoling the virtues of the fuzzy. There is a fine line between insanity and genious.

Carl: is grading tests, and can't help but wonder if cell texting and bad penmanship/generally crappy spelling are inversely related...

Jason: Just got an advance copy of the Sarah Palin book "Going Rogue: An American Life." It's a box of magnetic refrigerator poetry, and a half done jumble. It's still better than I thought it would be.

Jessica: wants Paulie not to be sick anymore. And not just so that he will have a miracle surge of energy and put away all of the baby things and put together the bassinet and wash all the clothes in the special non-smelly detergent so she doesn't have to. ♥

Jessica: is taking Fetus to his baby shower! He is hoping for cake.

Bernard: would like to thank his dad, mom, and brother for breaking him out of prison last night. You guys are the best!!!

Bernard: Dear God: Thank you for the care package-- the gray hair makes me look really old! Any word yet on my acne subscription cancellation? Just checking. As always, love your work with boobs and beer. Yours when I need things, Bernard


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Ace said...

Haha. I love it. I generally think I'm pretty witty and then I read things like this and I don't even compare. I love it!!

Sunshine said...

Oh my gosh, that is so dang funny! You do have great FB friends!