Sunday, September 22, 2013

Heaven On Earth

Let's do an analogy.

Let's say that this is a picture of the brightness of heaven.


A veritable fireball of truth and light.

And let's say that this picture represents each of us.

Little points of truth and light floating in the vast sky.

This is what happens when lots of little stars come together for a church meeting at the Granite Tabernacle with other little stars from the Sterling Singers and we all bellow forth praise.


That, my dear friends, is what you call...

Heaven on Earth.

Today I am grateful for the opportunity to see my friends shine in front of me as they sang songs of praise. I am grateful that the congregation was able to join with the choir as we all stood and sang the words:

How blessed the day when the lamb and the lion
Shall lie down together without any ire,
And Ephraim be crowned with his blessing in Zion,
As Jesus descends with his chariot of fire!
 
It was divine. 
 

No comments: