Thursday, September 19, 2013

Taking it Easy

I just wrote a bunch of words about sleeping.

Soooo...

That was boring.

I am grateful for three days of going to bed early.

I needed this week.

I enjoyed a lovely dinner with my friend Kathy on Tuesday.

Yesterday, I sat on the patio at a lovely restaurant and enjoyed a delicious meal and great conversation with Tammy, Steve, and Cassidy.

And at night, I come home--watch a little tv and I go to sleep.

It's soooo boring.

So deliciously boring.

Things will pick up again soon. This is like a lovely staycation.

Today I am grateful for the rejuvenating wonders of boring.

And for the lovely moments of friendly entertainment.



2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I'm in the midst of a staycation/theatre-breakation myself and it's wonderful! Amen to everything you just said.

Eve said...

We need to get together sometime. I'm excited to monopolize your time this weekend at the wedding festivities!