1) Started reading Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials chronicles. (This deserves it's own blog.)
2) Walked to Target with my roommate and went to the Silver Diner with some old friends.
3)Bought a Mac. (Whoopee!!!)
4) Got a giant discount as an educator. And a free ipod!
5) Took myself to a movie--this time it was NOT rated R. I went to the travelling pants movie. It was a crack up. I was sitting next to these cute little girls who kept whispering to each other--"I bet the pants are going to fly through the window! Wouldn't that be funny!"
6)Went to church where i made crazy comments and kept things as lively as possible.
7) Stayed up until 4:30am reading Pullman and listening to radiohead and fionn regan on my ipod.
8) Made up stupid songs in church because I was so tired after staying up until 4:30am. Songs like, (to the tune of "More Holiness Give Me") --More Monster Drink Give Me, More Caffeine within . . . You get the point.
9) Read more.
10) Went to the gym. While driving away in my horribly sweaty state, a guy hit on me while crossing the street. I made up a fake boyfriend and pleaded with the light to change!! Asking for money is one thing, asking for my virtue--well, that's a whole different bag of chips!
All in all, it was a pretty low-key weekend.