Thursday, July 24, 2008

My little sister

This is my little sister Bethany. She is 15 years old. The girl she's holding is my cousin Amye Keira. Bethany is the daughter of my dad and his second wife, Ruthanne. We've never been very close, because I'm horrible. But I've been thinking about her lately.
This is Bethany posing for her myspace page with some blond chick. She has huge eyes. Much like me. It's a little strange having a little sister.

Apparently, she dyed her hair. I think it looks great!

She's struggling right now. We are so opposite. She's struggling with all sorts of problems that I don't want to get into on a blog, but it's difficult to not see our obvious physical similarities. I need to do something to help her out. I wanna fly her out here.

I think I will.

Or better yet, Dad will!!

No comments: