Monday, January 12, 2009

1st day a little faulty

I did fine.

Up until 9pm when I was at FHE.

I kid you not, they pulled out 5 different flavors of ice cream, little fudge bundt cakes, and a giant cake with vanilla pudding in the middle and beautiful frosting.

I caved.

I ate cake. And ice cream. And then more ice cream.

But earlier today, I went to the gym! And I ate really well all day. Until I blew it.

I had the most horrible headache. Horrible! And I drained so much water in anticipation of this headache. I should have just powered through--but I didn't.

Tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow will be the day of headaches and misery. And I will power through!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

mmmmm bundt cake. I was looking for recipes for that and never found any. I would have not been a pretty sight around that- for certain...

Hannah S said...

You can do it eve! Did you watch Oprah last week? It was pretty helpful. I am the same as her--addicted to food. I hadn't thought of it in those terms before. I hope you can be easier on yourself and attain your goals!