Thursday, January 15, 2009

sooooo cold



This is a picture taken from my backporch in Utah. I post it here to help you to feel the cold that I feel. I'd take a picture of the cold in VA, but it's not so pretty.

I'm freezing. I can't think. I'm trying to set goals and make the most of this week--but seriously--I just want to curl up in bed and stay there. Forever.

This isn't depression, this is bone numbing cold!! The temperature is set to 66. The fireplace is blazing. The windows are covered with plastic. I'm obsessed.

And yet, I continue to freeze to death. And to top it off, whenever I go anywhere else--I sweat to death because it's so much hotter everywhere else.

My fingers are frozen. I have so much to do--but as a "self-manager" at work--I can do it whenever. And I can get away with whatever I need to get away with. This does not help. I used to be so good at self-motivation.

I have no idea what to do with my life. I have made lists, I have great intentions--but at the end of the day--I'm cold!!

Stupid weather.

Stupid need to sleep forever.

Stupid stupid stupid.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I second all of those sentiments! My favorite was how cold is not so pretty in Virginia... indeed, indeed...

Miss Heather said...

Get an electric blanket! I'm serious! They are cheap and I sit under mine all day. :)

Eve said...

Oooh good idea!

Sunshine said...

Oh, i just love you Eve...that is what last week was like for me, cold and boring..............and cold....and boring......and mostly boring, and cold...

lazy....