Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures from Phoenix





This Christmas, I went to Phoenix to be with my Nana and Popop. My Aunt Nancy came from Michigan with my cousin Caitlin. And her son Brady--(also my cousin) drove up from Los Angeles. Brady is a chef. My popop is amazing in the kitchen. So is Nana and Aunt Nancy for that matter.

We ate sooo much good food! Tenderloin, stuffed mushrooms, Chicken, homemade pizza, shrimp cocktail--words cannot describe.

It was so good to see family. I love my Aunt Nancy. She is a professor of Biology. My parents don't have red hair, so she used to pretend I was her daughter! Now her daughter Caitlin has brown hair! But we've all got a spray of freckles.


3 comments:

Crystal said...

I want to meet your aunt. Biology professors are COOL! I was soooo glad to see you last night, thank you, thank you for taking a detour on the way home to visit us. We all love you so much, Eve.

So. Much.

Miss Heather said...

Wow, I'm jealous you spent Christmas in warm weather... not snowed in... in Washington... like meeee... :)

Sunshine said...

I. LOVE. FOOD!!! Woo Hoo...food glorious food, wonderful food... love your guts lady