Thursday, January 8, 2009

thoughts during English

Quick update on resolutions:

I went to bed at 4:45am last night.

Oh poo. That's not midnight at all!!

I was so caught up in reading about the BCS stuff. I was looking to see Barry Switzer apologize for being an IDIOT about Utah in the pregame show, but alas, there's nothing on youtube about it. I was reading different columnists about the National Championship, etc.

Also, I joined LDS Mingle because I needed to perform an action that clearly stated to the world, "I do not enjoy being a celibate. I would like to get married someday."

I don't expect anything to come of this, but at least I have taken a step to communicate this.

I weighed myself last night. Not a GREAT idea. I gained 10 pounds over Christmas.

This shouldn't be shocking. I did nothing but hang out and eat for 3 weeks. Luckily, the clothes still fit fine, but I REALLY need to get to the gym.

My English class is busy analyzing Henry Bibb's Journal. I can hear them talking with each other. It's making me very happy and I don't want to interrupt their thinking. I love it when I can hear students thinking!!

Well, back to class!

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Hee Hee, I was reading a bunch of stuff on the BCS last night too. All of the announcers were a-holes before the game. They sure ate their words! I'm watching the Nat'l Championship right now... and FLA is up by 7... here's hoping they win!!

And PS... I hate resolutions so don't worry about it. :)

Eve said...

you're a dear! I loved your blog on beauty tips. I gave myself a facial today. Ahh bliss!